We promote physical, emotional, and spiritual support for caregivers. We also educate professionals and advance research in the field of animal hospice and palliative care.
Robin Downing, DVM, MS (Bioethics), Doctor of Bioethics, DAAPM, DACVSMR
Dr. Tyler Carmack, CVA, CVFT, CHPV
- Pain Management in Hospice and Palliative Care
- Integrative medicine tools for geriatric care
- End-of-Life communication
- Euthanasia best practices
- Acupuncture/Acupressure in palliative care
- End-of-Life business planning
Page Yaxley, DVM, DACVECC
- Critical care/emergency/nursing care topics.
Shea Cox, DVM, CVPP, CHPV
- Advanced hospice and palliative care
- Multimodal chronic pain management
Coleen Ellis, CT, CPLP
- Elevating the soft-side of the client end-of-life experience
- Veterinary/technician soft skill training in pet loss & grief with the experience to communication skills
- Anything motivational and inspirational with all things animal
Dr. Craig Clifford, DVM, MS, DACVIM (Oncology)
- Palliative/hospice care of cancer patients
Dr. Clifford's Info
Drop us a line!
Use the form below and a member of our team will get back to you as quickly as possible!