Shape an emerging field - be a part of history!
Animal Hospice and Palliative Care is an emerging field, striving for its rightful place in mainstream veterinary medicine and in society. What an exciting time!
- Full Membership - $75.00
- Student (vet or tech) or Senior (60yrs+) Membership - $40.00
Membership is open to all for an annual contribution of $75, or for students and senior citizens $40. Organizational membership will soon be available to organizations supportive of the IAAHPC and its mission.
If you prefer, you are welcome to mail in your membership dues or contribution to:
IAAHPC, 2143 Cheviot Court, Greenwood, IN 46143.
● Monthly Webinars presented by animal hospice professionals (FREE to members)
● Monthly member communications, including email newsletters with updates on the
IAAHPC, animal hospice topics, events, and social links, etc
● Animal Hospice “Marketing Tool Kits”
● Networking opportunities for all those involved with animal hospice
to share best practices, experiences, resources, and to find guidance
● Animal Hospice public relations advocacy
● Discounted annual IAAHPC conference registration
Joining IAAHPC's efforts gives you a unique opportunity to shape the field as we develop guidelines for care and materials to educate society about comfort-oriented care for animals as they approach the end of life.
You can do more than become a member. If you're truly passionate about animal hospice, then a contribution of your time, energy and enthusiasm will make a great difference. Join a committee when you register or soon after!!