Welcome to the IAAHPC Research and Surveys page.
With the development and expansion of the field of animal hospice and palliative care, there is an increasing need to acquire, collate and disseminate evidence-based knowledge to guide best practice in clinical and supportive care. Research is fundamental to this goal.
Below are links to current active surveys which we encourage you to participate in, and completed surveys with summaries of findings.
As a new committee, we are in the early stages of collating research studies and articles of relevance to animal hospice and palliative care. We welcome your input.
- If you know of any studies or papers of interest to this field
- If you would like to conduct a research study
- If you have an approved survey that you are ready to post online
- If you have research experience and/or training
- If you would like to join the Research Committee, contact our Research Chair, Caroline Ficker at email@example.com