Title: Helping Clients Uncover The Sacred Gifts of Their Pets' End of Life Journeys (2016-06-19)
Presenter: Elizabeth Fernandez, DVM, CVA, Acupuncture For Pets
Date of broadcast: Sunday, July 24, 2016
Description: End of life care work is unique. In this webinar, Dr. Liz Fernandez will explore perspectives that allow us to make space for helpful responses to these questions and others:
- How does our relationship with death impact our ability to support our clients as they navigate this journey with their pets?
- How does this relationship support our own psychological and spiritual well being?
- What happens within our own Psyche if we broaden our view of death to include both the devastation experienced AND that which is sacred, profound, the Eternal Mystery?
- How can we share this perspective with our clients regardless of our or their religious or spiritual beliefs?
- How can we partner, support and validate our clients, entrusting them to make this final decision?