Donate To IAAHPC
Why should I donate to the International Association for Animal Hospice and Palliative Care?
Knowing that your donation dollars are supporting a worthwhile cause is of the utmost importance. The leadership and members of the IAAHPC know the importance of a peaceful end-of-life journey for our precious pets. By furthering our educational efforts, more pet care professionals and pet parents will have the opportunity to make those final days with their pet be a loving and peaceful experience. Our Guidestar page is available for review at any time.
How is your money used?
- Educating the public about the benefits of advanced end-of-life care
- Promoting and administration of the first certification program in animal hospice and palliative care for veterinarians and veterinary technicians as well as the first certificate program in animal hospice and palliative care for Social Workers
- Ongoing leadership in the development of guidelines for recommended best practices in animal hospice and palliative care
- Hosting educational conferences for animal hospice and palliative care professionals
- Supporting research in the fields of animal hospice and palliative care and death studies
- Creating business tools for service providers
Your donation dollars will allow our efforts to continue. Thank you for considering our association!
What are the occasions that prompt people to donate to us?
- In honor of a beloved pet who has died
- As a tribute to a pet who is in hospice
- In honor of a special person who dedicated their life to caregiving
- As a tribute to a special veterinarian, vet tech, or vet clinic
- For a pet’s birthday
- To remember a pet’s anniversary date of death
- As an anniversary gift for a pet-loving spouse
Here’s what happens when you donate:
If you are donating in honor of a person or organization, we will send them a card letting them know of your kindness and generosity.
If you are donating in honor of a deceased pet, we will add that pet to our Annual Conference Memorial Video.
And you will also receive a card from our association notifying you of the receipt of your monetary donation.
Wills and Trust Information
You can make a legacy gift to The International Association for Animal Hospice & Palliative Care (IAAHPC), a 501 © (3) non-profit organization. No matter what your financial contribution, your gift can and will make a difference to the IAAHPC. After you are gone, you can rest knowing your legacy can go on helping animals and their families at the end-of-life.
Drop us a line!
Use the form below and a member of our team will get back to you as quickly as possible!