Would you like to have help with your greatest business challenges? Join Business Circles!
Business Circle groups give IAAHPC members the opportunity to meet online in small groups once a month to discuss many facets of managing a mobile, end-of-life business. Business Circles originated from a desire to bring IAAHPC members together more frequently than just the annual conference to discuss business issues.
Business Circles offers a place to ask each other questions and make new connections with colleagues throughout the year. As a Business Circle member, you can bring your successes and challenges to the group about business-related topics such as marketing, HR, bookkeeping, and strategic planning. We share our best practices and ask for help and advice. Chances are good that if you’re having a problem, other members will have already tackled it or are experiencing it right along with you.
- New business owners who are in the startup phase of their business
- Experienced business owners who have been in operation > 6 months and are through the startup phase of their business
- Multi-doctor practice owners who wish to focus on hiring, training, and managing a larger team
- Starburst (great for new business owners) every 3rd Monday at 2 PM Pacific (5 PM Eastern)
- Reese’s (designed for experienced business owners) every 3rd Tuesday at 7 AM Pacific (10 AM Eastern)
- Twizzlers (the only evening group, for all types of business owners) every 3rd Tuesday at 5 PM Pacific (8 PM Eastern)
- Twix (perfect for experienced business owners) every 3rd Wednesday at 8 AM Pacific (11 AM Eastern)
- Kit Kat (a great session for experienced business owners) every 3rd Friday at 7:30 AM Pacific (10:30 AM Eastern)
- Skittles (an experienced business owners group) every 3rd Friday at 9 AM Pacific (12 PM Eastern)
Drop us a line!
Use the form below and a member of our team will get back to you as quickly as possible!